Cocoa Butter Refined is often the preferred Cocoa Butter in formulations for lotions, creams, balms, and soaps because it has been processed/refined and is lighter in color and scent. Although it is refined, our Cocoa Butter still retains some of its therapeutic properties and can help promote healthy, soft skin. Please note that this butter is hard and will soften at body temperature or when gently warmed.
Cocoa Butter refined has been prepared to food-grade standards.
All of our refined butters are solvent-free!
1. Add 6 ounces of sugar to a medium glass bowl
2. In separate bowl, melt remaining ingredients (except essential oils) until all liquid
3. Combine oils/butters with sugar
4. Add essential oils
5. Mix well
6. Pat into silicon molds
7. Allow to sitting fridge for 30 minutes to firm up
8. Use in the shower to scrub arms & legs to soft, smooth skin!
9. Store in the fridge for best use, they got a little “mushy” if not kept cool.
Sugar Shower Cubes
What you will need:
6 ounces of sugar
3 ounces Virgin Coconut Oil
1/2 ounce cocoa butter
essential oils of your choice
Cocoa Butter Refined (Theobroma cacao)